Friday, May 11, 2012

One.


John 17:21; “ That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.”

One of my favorite passages. Why? I am understanding what it means. It really means one, my friends. For years, I have been distant from my church family. Various reasons have caused this, but I have not felt that need for unity that I now feel. We must draw close to Christ and each other, to finish the work!

“The secret of our success in the work of God will be found in the harmonious working of our people. There must be concentrated action. Every member of the body of Christ must act his part in the cause of God, according to the ability that God has given him. We must press together against obstructions and difficulties, shoulder to shoulder, heart to heart.”--Review and Herald, Dec. 2, 1890. {ChS 75.1}
“If Christians were to act in concert, moving forward as one, under the direction of one Power, for the accomplishment of one purpose, they would move the world.”-- Testimonies, vol. 9, p. 221. {ChS 75.2}

No way! They would move the world? Need I say more?

Let's do it by His grace! I want to move the world!

But I can't do it without all of you.

And all of us can't do it without Him.

At your shoulder,
-Schane

No comments:

Post a Comment