Sunday, November 11, 2012

A VERY important message for YOU...



Yes, I have an extremely important message for you. 

You want to hear it?

Here it comes!

Jesus loves YOU.

Yes, He really does.

How do I know?

Well...

"The value of a soul, who can estimate? Would you know its worth, go to Gethsemane, and there watch with Christ through those hours of anguish, when He sweat as it were great drops of blood. Look upon the Saviour uplifted on the cross. Hear that despairing cry, "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?" Mark 15:34. Look upon the wounded head, the pierced side, the marred feet. Remember that Christ risked all. For our redemption, heaven itself was imperiled. At the foot of the cross, remembering that for one sinner Christ would have laid down His life, you may estimate the value of a soul."                                                               --Christ's Object Lessons, pg.  196.
 
In other words, you.

"I seem to see Jesus saying to you... "Lean on Me, lean hard. I will bear you up. My arm shall never fail you. It shall be strong to support you over all the rough and difficult places. Only make Me your trust and you shall be guided safely and upheld firmly."  --2Sm, pg. 260.

He wants to be there for you. Always.

"...Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. "            --Jeremiah 31:3. 

Try to explain an everlasting love.

 "Said Jesus: "Love one another, as I have loved you." How much? His love cannot be told. He left the glory that He had with the Father before the world was. "He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed." He patiently bore every indignity and scorn. Behold His agony in the garden, when He prayed that the cup might pass from Him! Behold His sufferings on Calvary! All this for guilty, lost man." --1T, pg. 150.

Convinced yet?

Yes, He loves you. 

Just thought I'd tell you.

-Schane

No comments:

Post a Comment