Friday, January 17, 2014

The Little Things.

You know, I've learned something.

Sometimes, it's the little things that count.



The little blessings. The little deeds done for Christ.

This week was full of little things.

Not that it wasn't full of trials. It was. Neither of us working in the media department got much sleep this week, in fact. Most days, you could find us either running up and down the halls, or sitting in front of computer screens. Stumped. Working on a project that was essential, that neither of us knew how to remedy the problems in...

But there were a lot of people praying, I am sure. Because God brought the answer.

We'll both be sleeping better now.

But not without a strong sense of thankfulness for my mighty Father, who cares even about cameras, computers and us.

Even me.

Little things? Yes.

But powerful things. Don't ever overlook the million and one little things that bless you everyday.

 I have. But I resolve to cease.

Join me?



No comments:

Post a Comment