Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lost soul

I hope that title doesn't apply to you!
I was recently in the City of Fairbanks, at a fast food restaurant, (Vegan :-}),
And I saw there a young man with a T-shirt with that title. It also said, "Born sinner." What kind of world are we living in? What are we as a people doing, if there are people that proudly proclaim that they are lost? I firmly believe that we are living in the last days, and I really feel an urgency that we must get serious, before it is too late!
Please join me in praying for our church, but the reformation starts with me and you. Let us "Unite upon some plan and order of action," to tell the world, that they may be lost souls, but they do not have to stay that way! Jesus came to save lost souls, and we may take advantage of that, by surrendering to Him every day!
Your Brother in Christ,
-Schane

No comments:

Post a Comment