Saturday, November 19, 2011

A common purpose...

Millions of us. In probably every country, or almost every country, in the world. We started 167 years ago, with a definite goal and purpose in mind. A purpose our founders were willing to live for. And die for. They had a message, straight from Heaven. This message burned within them, and they couldn't keep silent. I, too, want that fire. It is no strange fire, it is Heavenly fire. I want to see small groups, scattered all over the world, who have this fire. Who are willing to leave behind their worldly dreams, who are willing to go the extra mile for Christ. I want to be a part of that group. How about you? This is my dream. By God's grace, may it be a reality. I want to share the message of Christ's Righteousness, as being ours by faith in Him, with everyone. This is one of my life burdens. I long to see a people, myself included, who is prepared for the soon coming of our Lord. Do you? May we make this quote the goal of our lives: “Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ” Ephesians 4:13. I am inspired by all of you, and your enthusiasm for spreading the Gospel. It has changed my life, and set me on fire. Let's join hands in Christ, and continue to spread this, amen?
Till we all come...
-Schane

No comments:

Post a Comment