Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A place...


I have often wondered about where God want's me in life. I am, we are, so unworthy of serving Him, sometimes I could be tempted to wonder why He would care to have a special place for me to serve Him. But He does. We serve such a wonderful God! He cares so much for us! Not only has He gone to prepare mansions for us, but He has a place here on earth as well! Are you unsure of where God wants you to serve Him? I am sometimes too. But I know He knows, and He won't let us down! Let me share an encouraging quote with you, that a friend reminded me of the other day. It is from the book 'Christ's Object Lessons', page 326. “To His servants Christ commits "His goods"--something to be put to use for Him. He gives "to every man his work." Each has his place in the eternal plan of heaven. Each is to work in co-operation with Christ for the salvation of souls. Not more surely is the place prepared for us in the heavenly mansions than is the special place designated on earth where we are to work for God.” Isn't that encouraging, brothers and sisters? May we walk worthy of our high calling! May we serve our precious Savior, who gave His all for us, with all of our hearts. Because it is still for our best good, He never asks us to do anything, but that which is for our present and eternal good. Let's go to work, amen?

"In the field of Jesus, there is work for you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment