Saturday, February 4, 2012

Simple, yet profound.

I just want to share something that blessed me today. It's only part of two verses, so here they are. Matthew 28:18-20; “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” The places I put emphasis on especially spoke to me. First, our Savior has all the power in the universe at His command. Praise God! But the second part is enough to bring us to our knees. He told the disciples He would be with them, even to the end of the world. Friends, that's you and I. Do you feel sometimes that you can't do the work that is required of you? Well, I will assure you, you can't. But there is One who has promised to be with us, that can.

If we will let Him.

May we let Him today.


No comments:

Post a Comment