Friday, March 9, 2012

He's ours...

And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.” John 4:42

This is my goal, friends. I want to share Christ with others, in a desperate way. But I don't want them to believe in Him because of what I say. I want them to believe in Him, because they have heard Him speaking to them personally. I want them to believe that He is their Savior. He's my Savior, I want to share that.

Because He's yours too.

Let's connect with Him. Personally.

Your brother in Christ,

-Schane

1 comment:

  1. Yes, brother! Amen… this is my desire too. May we all take the time to connect with Him personally, so that He may be glorified by our works and through us…

    ReplyDelete